Lenovo says that Windows 7 will boost demand for its PC products over the next three years. President Rory Read told Bloomberg at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) that Microsoft's operating system has already lifted Lenovo's business in the two months since it was released. Read was speaking as Lenovo used CES to unveil the …
What's the betting that after a dozen or so "look my net / lap / tablet / thingy screen comes off!" the damn thing keeps falling off again all by itself. The design / engineering better be good, I don't know of many itty-bitty plastic / nylon catches or locks that don't wear out in a trice.
If you let me have a version without Windows then I'll buy one. You don't need to worry about giving me an OS. I can sort that out. Just don't sell me one with the Microsoft crap on it!!
Every PC comes with Microsoft Windows, it's the law.
*roll eyes* The way they carry on, you'd think they thought there was fair competition or something, like they'd just won a Disney style race with all your heart out. Instead they had jet packs and the competition mysteriously died of head trauma before they could get to the race. A one horse race is nothing to brag about.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...