UK audio company Armour Home showed off its "tip and tilt" internet radio at CES this week. The name says it all: the cube-shaped device - formally called the Q2 - is controlled by motion: tip it forward to increase the volume and back to make it quieter. Rotate it sideways a face at a time and you step through the four station …
So to change station you turn it round
so they expect to sell any of these?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Analysis Uber, Lyft and cutting corners: The true face of the Sharing Economy