UK audio company Armour Home showed off its "tip and tilt" internet radio at CES this week. The name says it all: the cube-shaped device - formally called the Q2 - is controlled by motion: tip it forward to increase the volume and back to make it quieter. Rotate it sideways a face at a time and you step through the four station …
So to change station you turn it round
so they expect to sell any of these?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor