UK audio company Armour Home showed off its "tip and tilt" internet radio at CES this week. The name says it all: the cube-shaped device - formally called the Q2 - is controlled by motion: tip it forward to increase the volume and back to make it quieter. Rotate it sideways a face at a time and you step through the four station …
So to change station you turn it round
so they expect to sell any of these?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging