Casio has brushed up its artwork to design a digital photo frame that transforms your holiday snaps into “works of art” – literally. The Digital Art Frame looks just like any ten-a-penny digital photo frame, except it can automatically convert still images into one of eight types of painting, including watercolour, oil, pastel, …
... It's not completely hideous.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?