Intel has announced the launch of a new way to validate and sell apps targeted to specific portions of the Intel-architecture market. The plan is to start with netbooks, then take over the world. The success of netbooks surprised everybody. Some vendors caught the wave and rode it to success, and some were swamped by it. But …
Apple model validation
Twelve hooded figures in a torch lit underground chamber?
Why the hell not
I'm surprised its taken so long for someone to do this, given the success Apple has had.
I guess Intel will have to have some success with this before Microsoft will attempt to come up with a mish-mash-late-to-the-game version of their own.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...