Intel has announced the launch of a new way to validate and sell apps targeted to specific portions of the Intel-architecture market. The plan is to start with netbooks, then take over the world. The success of netbooks surprised everybody. Some vendors caught the wave and rode it to success, and some were swamped by it. But …
Apple model validation
Twelve hooded figures in a torch lit underground chamber?
Why the hell not
I'm surprised its taken so long for someone to do this, given the success Apple has had.
I guess Intel will have to have some success with this before Microsoft will attempt to come up with a mish-mash-late-to-the-game version of their own.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action