Intel has announced the launch of a new way to validate and sell apps targeted to specific portions of the Intel-architecture market. The plan is to start with netbooks, then take over the world. The success of netbooks surprised everybody. Some vendors caught the wave and rode it to success, and some were swamped by it. But …
Apple model validation
Twelve hooded figures in a torch lit underground chamber?
Why the hell not
I'm surprised its taken so long for someone to do this, given the success Apple has had.
I guess Intel will have to have some success with this before Microsoft will attempt to come up with a mish-mash-late-to-the-game version of their own.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play