General Motors (GM) has released a free smartphone application to help Chevrolet Volt owners get the most from the e-car’s battery. chevvy_volt_app_02 The Volt's smartphone app offers remote battery management features The OnStar Mobile Experience app is available for the Blackberry Storm, iPhone and Motorola Droid. GM also …
If it doesn't have a mode to let you drive the car from the back seat a-la-007, then i'm just not interested ...
Why don't cars already provide a phone connection and app to tell you how much petrol is in them?
Does the app includen new GPS?
I cannot help but wonder if the OnStar cellular network GPS functionality requires an upgrade, because as far as I know Canada is still part of North America.
"The OnStar cellular network currently only operates in North America and Canada." http://www.reghardware.co.uk/Design/graphics/icons/comment/wtf_32.png
Prep a battery before use
Driving from the back seat?
Woa. I have crazy dreams once and a while about driving form the back seat. Actually, trying to get into the drivers seat to control the car!
Anyway, quite cool idea.
"Experience". Won't it be refreshing when marketers move on to the next buzzword?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON