Remember the five Eurostar trains that broke down in the channel tunnel because snow got into the electrics and melted? A train has got stuck in the tunnel again. Eurostar had claimed its engineers had fixed the problem by improving the shielding of the electronics from snow-laden air coming in through the engine inlet vents. …
I just booked my hotel for FOSDEM today. Will I be able to get there?
Qaaviqaaq Jaspersen as a consultant?
Trains are just no substitute for cars :)
The whole rail network needs a serious overhaul
Shoot them and promote the Lawyers immediately .
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait