Remember the five Eurostar trains that broke down in the channel tunnel because snow got into the electrics and melted? A train has got stuck in the tunnel again. Eurostar had claimed its engineers had fixed the problem by improving the shielding of the electronics from snow-laden air coming in through the engine inlet vents. …
I just booked my hotel for FOSDEM today. Will I be able to get there?
Qaaviqaaq Jaspersen as a consultant?
Trains are just no substitute for cars :)
The whole rail network needs a serious overhaul
Shoot them and promote the Lawyers immediately .
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers