LG today showed off what it claimed is the world's first single-lens 3D projector capable of casting a 1080p image onto your wall. LG CF3D LG's CF3D: World first? The CF3D uses Liquid Crystal on Silicon (LCoS) technology to generate the image - the actual display is a 15mm panel deep within the machine. The picture is …
Not sure why this is special
Don't think in 50 years of doing 3D i've seen many projectors that were twin lensed. Not in my local Odeon (Film or Digital) not when using red and green. Seldom in the 1950s (too expensive) .
Although on consumer projectors today twin systems would make for brighter images, but more complex set up.http://www.reghardware.co.uk/Design/graphics/icons/comment/thumb_down_32.png
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests