It's official, Centrino is now no longer a laptop platform brand, it's solely for wireless adaptors, of which Intel announced a trio of new models today. Top of the list: the Centrino Ultimate N 6300, which the chip maker claimed, delivers range-leading 802.11n Wi-Fi throughput of up to 450Mb/s - though you'll need an access …
I wonder what the linux driver is like, the difference between the quality of windows and linux wifi drivers is still quite large.
I have found centrino drivers to be good on linux though
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month