It's official, Centrino is now no longer a laptop platform brand, it's solely for wireless adaptors, of which Intel announced a trio of new models today. Top of the list: the Centrino Ultimate N 6300, which the chip maker claimed, delivers range-leading 802.11n Wi-Fi throughput of up to 450Mb/s - though you'll need an access …
I wonder what the linux driver is like, the difference between the quality of windows and linux wifi drivers is still quite large.
I have found centrino drivers to be good on linux though
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers