It's official, Centrino is now no longer a laptop platform brand, it's solely for wireless adaptors, of which Intel announced a trio of new models today. Top of the list: the Centrino Ultimate N 6300, which the chip maker claimed, delivers range-leading 802.11n Wi-Fi throughput of up to 450Mb/s - though you'll need an access …
I wonder what the linux driver is like, the difference between the quality of windows and linux wifi drivers is still quite large.
I have found centrino drivers to be good on linux though
- Acorn founder: SIXTH WAVE of tech will wash away Apple, Intel
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun