It's official, Centrino is now no longer a laptop platform brand, it's solely for wireless adaptors, of which Intel announced a trio of new models today. Top of the list: the Centrino Ultimate N 6300, which the chip maker claimed, delivers range-leading 802.11n Wi-Fi throughput of up to 450Mb/s - though you'll need an access …
I wonder what the linux driver is like, the difference between the quality of windows and linux wifi drivers is still quite large.
I have found centrino drivers to be good on linux though
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby