Dot Hill, which supplies drive array subsystems, is moving into storage virtualisation by buying Cloverleaf for its software technology. Dot Hill competes with LSI and Xyratex in the supply of disk drive array subsystems to OEMs such as HP, NetApp and Sun. It has recently moved into software RAID supply and is now extending its …
Cloverleaf investors lost even more money
The latest information is that Cloverleaf had raised a total of $35m venture capital funding and had $10m in loans meaning a total of $45m funding, $20m more than the $25m I mentioned. That means its investors have taken a bath and are unlikely to get their cash back, never mind make a return.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds