Microsoft plans to start fully charging customers for use of its planned Azure cloud until the spring, it seems. The Windows Azure platform team has said it will be April when Microsoft starts charging for the components that comprise Azure’s AppFabric - the Service Bus that connects applications and services, and the Access …
Am I the only old duffer who remembers the pre-internet days when the word "Azure" was a British Intelligence Services codeword for eavesdropping? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network