Microsoft plans to start fully charging customers for use of its planned Azure cloud until the spring, it seems. The Windows Azure platform team has said it will be April when Microsoft starts charging for the components that comprise Azure’s AppFabric - the Service Bus that connects applications and services, and the Access …
Am I the only old duffer who remembers the pre-internet days when the word "Azure" was a British Intelligence Services codeword for eavesdropping? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait