Microsoft plans to start fully charging customers for use of its planned Azure cloud until the spring, it seems. The Windows Azure platform team has said it will be April when Microsoft starts charging for the components that comprise Azure’s AppFabric - the Service Bus that connects applications and services, and the Access …
Am I the only old duffer who remembers the pre-internet days when the word "Azure" was a British Intelligence Services codeword for eavesdropping? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?