EMC enjoys nearly 24 per cent of the external disk storage market, and has almost twice the revenue share of IBM, its nearest competitor. After HP, every other supplier is trailing EMC with single digit percentage shares. The chart below shows the 2010 starting positions for the top seven suppliers. It shows EMC gaining share on …
Reading that title far too quickly gave me a funny turn!
I thought Sun OEM'd HDS USP storage rather than buying direct from Hitachi GST (like HDS and HP do). Presumably any failure with Sun would impact HDS' figures too?
Would also suggest that Sun should rationalise their mid-range storage as they have too many products in that area. Speaking as a Sun storage customer.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion