Film review site Rotten Tomatoes has been sold to Flixster, which collects user reviews for its site and mobile applications. Rotten Tomatoes was an early dot-com darling and was sold to News Corp, as part of IGN, in 2005 for $650m. IGN runs several sites aimed at young men like, GameSpy and TeamXbox. Financial terms were not …
so, judging by your headline (of course i didnot read your article. who d'you think i aM? ManFromMaRs???) i am to understand that newscorp are Tossing RottenTomato's salad? is there a vid? or an iPorn app?
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action