Film review site Rotten Tomatoes has been sold to Flixster, which collects user reviews for its site and mobile applications. Rotten Tomatoes was an early dot-com darling and was sold to News Corp, as part of IGN, in 2005 for $650m. IGN runs several sites aimed at young men like, GameSpy and TeamXbox. Financial terms were not …
so, judging by your headline (of course i didnot read your article. who d'you think i aM? ManFromMaRs???) i am to understand that newscorp are Tossing RottenTomato's salad? is there a vid? or an iPorn app?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...