Film review site Rotten Tomatoes has been sold to Flixster, which collects user reviews for its site and mobile applications. Rotten Tomatoes was an early dot-com darling and was sold to News Corp, as part of IGN, in 2005 for $650m. IGN runs several sites aimed at young men like, GameSpy and TeamXbox. Financial terms were not …
so, judging by your headline (of course i didnot read your article. who d'you think i aM? ManFromMaRs???) i am to understand that newscorp are Tossing RottenTomato's salad? is there a vid? or an iPorn app?
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call