Film review site Rotten Tomatoes has been sold to Flixster, which collects user reviews for its site and mobile applications. Rotten Tomatoes was an early dot-com darling and was sold to News Corp, as part of IGN, in 2005 for $650m. IGN runs several sites aimed at young men like, GameSpy and TeamXbox. Financial terms were not …
so, judging by your headline (of course i didnot read your article. who d'you think i aM? ManFromMaRs???) i am to understand that newscorp are Tossing RottenTomato's salad? is there a vid? or an iPorn app?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16