Hitachi Data Systems has confirmed it has a next-generation high-end storage product coming. The current high-end storage array is the USP-V, standing for Universal Storage Processor-Virtual. Hu Yoshida, HDS' high profile blogger and chief technology officer (CTO), mentions it in his latest blog, saying: "The USP V can start …
Hitachi Japan are sooo conservative...they don't release any future plans so whoever blogged this will get kicked. It's frustrating for customers as they dont even know what their roadmap or where the product will go in 6 months let alone 3 year view.
erm, it was Hitachi's Chief Technology Officer... Don't think anyone can kick him... :)
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE