Hitachi Data Systems has confirmed it has a next-generation high-end storage product coming. The current high-end storage array is the USP-V, standing for Universal Storage Processor-Virtual. Hu Yoshida, HDS' high profile blogger and chief technology officer (CTO), mentions it in his latest blog, saying: "The USP V can start …
Hitachi Japan are sooo conservative...they don't release any future plans so whoever blogged this will get kicked. It's frustrating for customers as they dont even know what their roadmap or where the product will go in 6 months let alone 3 year view.
erm, it was Hitachi's Chief Technology Officer... Don't think anyone can kick him... :)
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix