Hitachi Data Systems has confirmed it has a next-generation high-end storage product coming. The current high-end storage array is the USP-V, standing for Universal Storage Processor-Virtual. Hu Yoshida, HDS' high profile blogger and chief technology officer (CTO), mentions it in his latest blog, saying: "The USP V can start …
Hitachi Japan are sooo conservative...they don't release any future plans so whoever blogged this will get kicked. It's frustrating for customers as they dont even know what their roadmap or where the product will go in 6 months let alone 3 year view.
erm, it was Hitachi's Chief Technology Officer... Don't think anyone can kick him... :)
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?