Facebook's chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg is to join the board of Walt Disney. Disney's boardroom is already graced by Apple boss Steve Jobs and presumably the company hopes Sandberg will help it improve its online and interactive offerings. Robert Iger, Disney's President and CEO said: "Sheryl has been at the …
I've also been at the forefront of the way that people see Disney and their business. Admittedly I've been there saying "Don't buy Disney, they're an evil company" but still.. surely I fit the criteria. My turnover was also 500 million, 500 million invisible Esperantinos. I appreciate that is a drop in the North Atlantic ocean but every drop counts.. just ask Opec which has been pricing by the (some might say same) drop since 1984.
I would like to be the CEO of an RIAA protected company by the time I'm 40. This is my application. Thank you.
These clowns are delusional to think the Board will have any positive impact. After all, having Steve Jobs on the Disney Board has done ZERO for Disney's "computer presence" or "smart phone presence". Get real.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network