Cybercrime affiliates of unlicensed pharmaceutical websites have begun moving on from attacks purely designed to poison Google search engine results, and are now targetting Microsoft's web properties. Search engine poisoners are actively making use of Microsoft’s Windows Live Spaces blog hosting environment, net security firm …
They just noticed?
They've only just noticed this?
My spamassassin config has had rules in place for Live space sites since late last year. This was being discussed in spamassassin groups in October 2008.
I'm not sure where eSoft have been for the last fourteen months.
I can't undertsand the lack of ethical values of these penis pill pushers corrupting blogs with links to their site. Impotence is a serious issue for many men and my range of products can help chaps keep more than a stiff upper lip, check out my site at www.IvorBigun.com
Microsoft is quite aggressive in tracking down and fining spammers. Their Live sites being polluted should help and motivate them to catch some more.
I beg to differ. Microsoft refuses munged reports, which means that 99% of people attempting to send reports are going to be ignored.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR