The crew of the International Space Station have posed with festive hats following a successful docking of the Soyuz TMA-17 spacecraft with the orbiting outpost yesterday. The Expedition 22 crew pose in festive hats. Pic: NASA The Soyuz launched on Sunday from Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan, carrying Russian cosmonaut Oleg …
...no one can hear you blow into a small plastic trumpet!
There's no chimney on the ISS?
How does Santa get in?
RE: There's no chimney on the ISS?
"How does Santa get in?"
Unless he is flying with the orbital rendezvous capabilities of the great Buzz Aldrin I suspect Santa will get in the ISS with a loud thunk.
can we have a bootnote on the cost of transport for these hats and trees?
I'm betting around $500,000
Is it just me, or is there something deeply suspect about this astro-fella's name?
Wot, no "Santa" button?
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'