The crew of the International Space Station have posed with festive hats following a successful docking of the Soyuz TMA-17 spacecraft with the orbiting outpost yesterday. The Expedition 22 crew pose in festive hats. Pic: NASA The Soyuz launched on Sunday from Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan, carrying Russian cosmonaut Oleg …
...no one can hear you blow into a small plastic trumpet!
There's no chimney on the ISS?
How does Santa get in?
RE: There's no chimney on the ISS?
"How does Santa get in?"
Unless he is flying with the orbital rendezvous capabilities of the great Buzz Aldrin I suspect Santa will get in the ISS with a loud thunk.
can we have a bootnote on the cost of transport for these hats and trees?
I'm betting around $500,000
Is it just me, or is there something deeply suspect about this astro-fella's name?
Wot, no "Santa" button?
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad