The crew of the International Space Station have posed with festive hats following a successful docking of the Soyuz TMA-17 spacecraft with the orbiting outpost yesterday. The Expedition 22 crew pose in festive hats. Pic: NASA The Soyuz launched on Sunday from Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan, carrying Russian cosmonaut Oleg …
...no one can hear you blow into a small plastic trumpet!
There's no chimney on the ISS?
How does Santa get in?
RE: There's no chimney on the ISS?
"How does Santa get in?"
Unless he is flying with the orbital rendezvous capabilities of the great Buzz Aldrin I suspect Santa will get in the ISS with a loud thunk.
can we have a bootnote on the cost of transport for these hats and trees?
I'm betting around $500,000
Is it just me, or is there something deeply suspect about this astro-fella's name?
Wot, no "Santa" button?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders