A 111-foot unmanned, sperm-like airship prototype - which uses long-forgotten tech from the 1930s golden age of the zeppelin - has completed initial flight testing, according to its makers. The STS-111 unmanned airship in test flight above Germany. Credit: Sanswire-TAO Cutting-edge German wriggleblimp technology in action. …
Getting my coat.
Monkey spunk moped?
Anon for obvious pun related reasons!
My moped runs on leopards fanny batter.
'Wriggleblimp' is brilliant. And it's genuinely new - Google says so:
Fantastic, Lewis. You've come through for us yet again.
All sing along...
Riders on the Sperm
re: "next up" & "My moped runs"
You do know that Viz cartoon must be 15 years old now!
It's all ova
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout