A 111-foot unmanned, sperm-like airship prototype - which uses long-forgotten tech from the 1930s golden age of the zeppelin - has completed initial flight testing, according to its makers. The STS-111 unmanned airship in test flight above Germany. Credit: Sanswire-TAO Cutting-edge German wriggleblimp technology in action. …
Getting my coat.
Monkey spunk moped?
Anon for obvious pun related reasons!
My moped runs on leopards fanny batter.
'Wriggleblimp' is brilliant. And it's genuinely new - Google says so:
Fantastic, Lewis. You've come through for us yet again.
All sing along...
Riders on the Sperm
re: "next up" & "My moped runs"
You do know that Viz cartoon must be 15 years old now!
It's all ova
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory