A 111-foot unmanned, sperm-like airship prototype - which uses long-forgotten tech from the 1930s golden age of the zeppelin - has completed initial flight testing, according to its makers. The STS-111 unmanned airship in test flight above Germany. Credit: Sanswire-TAO Cutting-edge German wriggleblimp technology in action. …
Getting my coat.
Monkey spunk moped?
Anon for obvious pun related reasons!
My moped runs on leopards fanny batter.
'Wriggleblimp' is brilliant. And it's genuinely new - Google says so:
Fantastic, Lewis. You've come through for us yet again.
All sing along...
Riders on the Sperm
re: "next up" & "My moped runs"
You do know that Viz cartoon must be 15 years old now!
It's all ova
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung