Commercial Linux distributor and platform wannabe Red Hat ended the year with a peachy quarter. For the third quarter of fiscal 2010, ended November 30, sales jumped 17.5 per cent to $194.3m. But the company is having trouble growing its profits, and even if you want to be kind and ignore an $8.75m charge to settle a class …
Open Source and "Making Money"
Making money, any kind of money, by selling something that you can get for free from somewhere else, or you can get something that does exactly the same things for free from somewhere else, has always been kind of difficult, and it will never be easy. RH makes money because they are the only one that takes the whole "Linux" thing with a real business approach, and other business (aka: peoples that are interested in getting something for their money) appreciate.
An other Anonymous Drunk
or there is no logic to your post
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds