Twitter's login credentials were used to make DNS changes that redirected surfers to a protest site last Friday, according to site admins. Surfers visiting the micro-blogging website for about an hour early on Friday morning were instead redirected to a page on another site, boasting that Twitter had been pwned by a previously …
Warming up old news
"Twitter became a notable outlet for dissent by Iranian protesters"
Was this ever verified? ie. were the "tweets" identifiable as coming out of a country in lockdown with even the mobile phone networks effectively censored?
Can we please have dead bird icon for the tw*t stories?
Twitters are Twits
Why does everyone want to expose themselves on web sites like this.
Hear about the idiot, whilst robbing a house, logged in on the home owners computer to update his profile?
He was caught, thanks to browser history!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack