Twitter's login credentials were used to make DNS changes that redirected surfers to a protest site last Friday, according to site admins. Surfers visiting the micro-blogging website for about an hour early on Friday morning were instead redirected to a page on another site, boasting that Twitter had been pwned by a previously …
Warming up old news
"Twitter became a notable outlet for dissent by Iranian protesters"
Was this ever verified? ie. were the "tweets" identifiable as coming out of a country in lockdown with even the mobile phone networks effectively censored?
Can we please have dead bird icon for the tw*t stories?
Twitters are Twits
Why does everyone want to expose themselves on web sites like this.
Hear about the idiot, whilst robbing a house, logged in on the home owners computer to update his profile?
He was caught, thanks to browser history!
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins
- That GIANT ASTEROID that killed you? Just 'colossal bad luck', old DINOSAUR chap