Twitter's login credentials were used to make DNS changes that redirected surfers to a protest site last Friday, according to site admins. Surfers visiting the micro-blogging website for about an hour early on Friday morning were instead redirected to a page on another site, boasting that Twitter had been pwned by a previously …
Warming up old news
"Twitter became a notable outlet for dissent by Iranian protesters"
Was this ever verified? ie. were the "tweets" identifiable as coming out of a country in lockdown with even the mobile phone networks effectively censored?
Can we please have dead bird icon for the tw*t stories?
Twitters are Twits
Why does everyone want to expose themselves on web sites like this.
Hear about the idiot, whilst robbing a house, logged in on the home owners computer to update his profile?
He was caught, thanks to browser history!
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU