Three fresh crew members for the International Space Station blasted off from Kazakhstan on Sunday to staff an orbital construction team over the holidays. NASA astronaut T.J. Creamer, Russian cosmonaut Oleg Kotov, and Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency astronaut Soichi Noguchi launched at 5:52 pm ET (10:52 pm GMT) from the …
T Creamer in space?
No wonder Arthur found it so difficult to get a decent cuppa.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad