Parrot, best known for its headsets and other wireless audio products, will turn the iPhone into a Wii Remote-style gaming controller at the upcoming Las Vegas Consumer Electronics Show (CES). The system appears to centre on an application that takes feedback from the iPhone's accelerometers and sends it to a gaming rig …
Nvere mind using the iPhone to control other rigs. Get a clip on analog stick etc for this phone. I have man sized hands and hate the bloody small buttons game makers use for there apps/games etc.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10