Parrot, best known for its headsets and other wireless audio products, will turn the iPhone into a Wii Remote-style gaming controller at the upcoming Las Vegas Consumer Electronics Show (CES). The system appears to centre on an application that takes feedback from the iPhone's accelerometers and sends it to a gaming rig …
Nvere mind using the iPhone to control other rigs. Get a clip on analog stick etc for this phone. I have man sized hands and hate the bloody small buttons game makers use for there apps/games etc.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!