Parrot, best known for its headsets and other wireless audio products, will turn the iPhone into a Wii Remote-style gaming controller at the upcoming Las Vegas Consumer Electronics Show (CES). The system appears to centre on an application that takes feedback from the iPhone's accelerometers and sends it to a gaming rig …
Nvere mind using the iPhone to control other rigs. Get a clip on analog stick etc for this phone. I have man sized hands and hate the bloody small buttons game makers use for there apps/games etc.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'