Parrot, best known for its headsets and other wireless audio products, will turn the iPhone into a Wii Remote-style gaming controller at the upcoming Las Vegas Consumer Electronics Show (CES). The system appears to centre on an application that takes feedback from the iPhone's accelerometers and sends it to a gaming rig …
Nvere mind using the iPhone to control other rigs. Get a clip on analog stick etc for this phone. I have man sized hands and hate the bloody small buttons game makers use for there apps/games etc.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen