The Google news mole burrowed deeper into the dried ink of over 50 media publications yesterday, after it launched Fast Flip three months ago. The service, which is still part of Google Labs, has now signed up the likes of the Los Angeles Times, Huffington Post and UK national newspapers including the Telegraph, Independent and …
"an experimental news apps that lets users quickly wade through online news stories"
I have one of these already; it's called an RSS feed reader and it doesn't use crappy little thumbnails of sites, it uses legible text. I'm sure the majority of Reg readers will be familiar with the concept.
Another FAIL from the fanbois' favourite waste of space at Mountain View.
PS Is the Mountain that they View a large pile of earnings from adverts?
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung