Facebook has launched lawsuits against a trio of alleged high profile hijackers and spammers. A lawsuit filed in an unspecified federal court charges Jeremi Fisher, Philip Porembski, and Ryan Shimeall of "phishing Facebook users and sending spam from their accounts", the social networking website said in a statement. Also named …
We see that Facebook does actually have a revenue stream!
Facebook sues spammers?
Isn't the whole great 'social networky" thing one giant honeypot / spamtrap / house of fail ?
the aptly named Jeremy Fisher
became a Phisher ...
Over there be thou title
Man the jokes around here are just pure gold... or not
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests