Facebook has launched lawsuits against a trio of alleged high profile hijackers and spammers. A lawsuit filed in an unspecified federal court charges Jeremi Fisher, Philip Porembski, and Ryan Shimeall of "phishing Facebook users and sending spam from their accounts", the social networking website said in a statement. Also named …
We see that Facebook does actually have a revenue stream!
Facebook sues spammers?
Isn't the whole great 'social networky" thing one giant honeypot / spamtrap / house of fail ?
the aptly named Jeremy Fisher
became a Phisher ...
Over there be thou title
Man the jokes around here are just pure gold... or not
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?