Facebook has launched lawsuits against a trio of alleged high profile hijackers and spammers. A lawsuit filed in an unspecified federal court charges Jeremi Fisher, Philip Porembski, and Ryan Shimeall of "phishing Facebook users and sending spam from their accounts", the social networking website said in a statement. Also named …
We see that Facebook does actually have a revenue stream!
Facebook sues spammers?
Isn't the whole great 'social networky" thing one giant honeypot / spamtrap / house of fail ?
the aptly named Jeremy Fisher
became a Phisher ...
Over there be thou title
Man the jokes around here are just pure gold... or not
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know