Facebook has launched lawsuits against a trio of alleged high profile hijackers and spammers. A lawsuit filed in an unspecified federal court charges Jeremi Fisher, Philip Porembski, and Ryan Shimeall of "phishing Facebook users and sending spam from their accounts", the social networking website said in a statement. Also named …
We see that Facebook does actually have a revenue stream!
Facebook sues spammers?
Isn't the whole great 'social networky" thing one giant honeypot / spamtrap / house of fail ?
the aptly named Jeremy Fisher
became a Phisher ...
Over there be thou title
Man the jokes around here are just pure gold... or not
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE