Just 10 days ago we packed the glamorous Reg studios with 3 experts to talk live to our readers about business productivity. To some, the word 'productivity' just means squeezing more out of an already-overstretched workforce. To others, it’s about providing the tools necessary to cope with the seemingly uncontrollable …
or "getting stuff done efficiently"
just 'upgrade' to an operating system that runs slower!
Obviously we need more business advisors
and gurus. The market is clamoring out for them, you can earn Mega Bucks being a business advisor, it is the In Job, and has been for ages.
People with businesses love business advisors telling them what to do, it is such a burden off their shoulders.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!