Just 10 days ago we packed the glamorous Reg studios with 3 experts to talk live to our readers about business productivity. To some, the word 'productivity' just means squeezing more out of an already-overstretched workforce. To others, it’s about providing the tools necessary to cope with the seemingly uncontrollable …
or "getting stuff done efficiently"
just 'upgrade' to an operating system that runs slower!
Obviously we need more business advisors
and gurus. The market is clamoring out for them, you can earn Mega Bucks being a business advisor, it is the In Job, and has been for ages.
People with businesses love business advisors telling them what to do, it is such a burden off their shoulders.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display