Just 10 days ago we packed the glamorous Reg studios with 3 experts to talk live to our readers about business productivity. To some, the word 'productivity' just means squeezing more out of an already-overstretched workforce. To others, it’s about providing the tools necessary to cope with the seemingly uncontrollable …
or "getting stuff done efficiently"
just 'upgrade' to an operating system that runs slower!
Obviously we need more business advisors
and gurus. The market is clamoring out for them, you can earn Mega Bucks being a business advisor, it is the In Job, and has been for ages.
People with businesses love business advisors telling them what to do, it is such a burden off their shoulders.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle