Just 10 days ago we packed the glamorous Reg studios with 3 experts to talk live to our readers about business productivity. To some, the word 'productivity' just means squeezing more out of an already-overstretched workforce. To others, it’s about providing the tools necessary to cope with the seemingly uncontrollable …
or "getting stuff done efficiently"
just 'upgrade' to an operating system that runs slower!
Obviously we need more business advisors
and gurus. The market is clamoring out for them, you can earn Mega Bucks being a business advisor, it is the In Job, and has been for ages.
People with businesses love business advisors telling them what to do, it is such a burden off their shoulders.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it