Nvidia looks set to announce its next-generation Tegra system-on-a-chip at the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show early next year. The chip maker hasn't formally said as much, but its head of investor relations, Michael Mara, last week signposted CES as the venue for a major Tegra-related announcement. This week, the company is …
Next Gen portable consoles
It's pretty much expected that the DS2 will use a die shrunk, clock boosted version of what's currently in the Zune and that the PSP2 will use the Tegra 2.
Fairly exciting stuff, the DS2 should be slightly more powerful than the PSP(1) and the PSP2, if the rumours are to be believed, should have capabilities comparable to that of the Wii.
Anything non x86 is well welcome.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss