Evidence is mounting that Google’s smartphone will be called the Nexus One, following the appearance of a video showing the phone’s packaging and OS. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com The video was posted onto a blog called The Nexus One – which doesn’t seem to hold any official links with Google – and …
google phoone running google!
A google phone running google will cause infinite recursion and break the internet!
i have that on good authority: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fiqp7dDp6g
Did you mean Recursion?
iphone, prepare to be killed
as above. expect google to price the unlocked set below the iphone. clearly looks as though it will be the superior product.
Type your comment here — plain text only, no HTML
is it purely coincidence that the youtube video for the has HTC in the name? "wEbW-fxzHtc"??
I don't know why this is so exciting or being called the googlephone. It's just another HTC handset with Android on it. Really, standard HTC hardware, standard Android software. I can't believe that it's still news either, the googlers are actually being asked to show it off and ask for feedback.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot