Evidence is mounting that Google’s smartphone will be called the Nexus One, following the appearance of a video showing the phone’s packaging and OS. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com The video was posted onto a blog called The Nexus One – which doesn’t seem to hold any official links with Google – and …
google phoone running google!
A google phone running google will cause infinite recursion and break the internet!
i have that on good authority: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fiqp7dDp6g
Did you mean Recursion?
iphone, prepare to be killed
as above. expect google to price the unlocked set below the iphone. clearly looks as though it will be the superior product.
Type your comment here — plain text only, no HTML
is it purely coincidence that the youtube video for the has HTC in the name? "wEbW-fxzHtc"??
I don't know why this is so exciting or being called the googlephone. It's just another HTC handset with Android on it. Really, standard HTC hardware, standard Android software. I can't believe that it's still news either, the googlers are actually being asked to show it off and ask for feedback.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait