Scareware slingers have begun hiding links to rogue anti-virus sites behind Google Doodle. The development leaves surfers who click on Google's picture of the day at risk of being exposed to sites that run fake security scans, before strong-arming users into buying worthless software in order to clean-up non-existent security …
How do you say ne'er do wells in Esperanto?
Aĉuloj? Fiuloj? Friponoj? Kanajloj? Sentaŭguloj?
ne'er-do-well in Esperanto
nenifarantoj (pronounce neh-nee-fah-RAN- toy)
Peter Benson: Comprehensive English-Esperanto Dictionary ELNA 1995
but other terms such as kanajloj (kah-NEYE-loy) are probably more expressive
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great