Scareware slingers have begun hiding links to rogue anti-virus sites behind Google Doodle. The development leaves surfers who click on Google's picture of the day at risk of being exposed to sites that run fake security scans, before strong-arming users into buying worthless software in order to clean-up non-existent security …
How do you say ne'er do wells in Esperanto?
Aĉuloj? Fiuloj? Friponoj? Kanajloj? Sentaŭguloj?
ne'er-do-well in Esperanto
nenifarantoj (pronounce neh-nee-fah-RAN- toy)
Peter Benson: Comprehensive English-Esperanto Dictionary ELNA 1995
but other terms such as kanajloj (kah-NEYE-loy) are probably more expressive
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network