Scareware slingers have begun hiding links to rogue anti-virus sites behind Google Doodle. The development leaves surfers who click on Google's picture of the day at risk of being exposed to sites that run fake security scans, before strong-arming users into buying worthless software in order to clean-up non-existent security …
How do you say ne'er do wells in Esperanto?
Aĉuloj? Fiuloj? Friponoj? Kanajloj? Sentaŭguloj?
ne'er-do-well in Esperanto
nenifarantoj (pronounce neh-nee-fah-RAN- toy)
Peter Benson: Comprehensive English-Esperanto Dictionary ELNA 1995
but other terms such as kanajloj (kah-NEYE-loy) are probably more expressive
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad