Scareware slingers have begun hiding links to rogue anti-virus sites behind Google Doodle. The development leaves surfers who click on Google's picture of the day at risk of being exposed to sites that run fake security scans, before strong-arming users into buying worthless software in order to clean-up non-existent security …
How do you say ne'er do wells in Esperanto?
Aĉuloj? Fiuloj? Friponoj? Kanajloj? Sentaŭguloj?
ne'er-do-well in Esperanto
nenifarantoj (pronounce neh-nee-fah-RAN- toy)
Peter Benson: Comprehensive English-Esperanto Dictionary ELNA 1995
but other terms such as kanajloj (kah-NEYE-loy) are probably more expressive
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait