Flexible plastic computer displays have come closer as a result of a successful organic flash memory project led by University of Tokyo researchers. Flexible flash memory could be used in other relatively large area applications, such as pressure sensors, actuators and electric ink book readers. This contrasts with NAND or NOR …
Put it on a t-shirt
Put it on a t-shirt and become a real teletubbie. Fix an antenna on your head to complete the look.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices