Flexible plastic computer displays have come closer as a result of a successful organic flash memory project led by University of Tokyo researchers. Flexible flash memory could be used in other relatively large area applications, such as pressure sensors, actuators and electric ink book readers. This contrasts with NAND or NOR …
Put it on a t-shirt
Put it on a t-shirt and become a real teletubbie. Fix an antenna on your head to complete the look.
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- Fun-killing fireshow-flunking ZOMBIE COMET ISON only LOOKED alive
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- Inside IBM's vomit-inducing, noise-free future chip lab