Flexible plastic computer displays have come closer as a result of a successful organic flash memory project led by University of Tokyo researchers. Flexible flash memory could be used in other relatively large area applications, such as pressure sensors, actuators and electric ink book readers. This contrasts with NAND or NOR …
Put it on a t-shirt
Put it on a t-shirt and become a real teletubbie. Fix an antenna on your head to complete the look.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor