Flexible plastic computer displays have come closer as a result of a successful organic flash memory project led by University of Tokyo researchers. Flexible flash memory could be used in other relatively large area applications, such as pressure sensors, actuators and electric ink book readers. This contrasts with NAND or NOR …
Put it on a t-shirt
Put it on a t-shirt and become a real teletubbie. Fix an antenna on your head to complete the look.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat