In an effort to get Wall Street excited about the company again, Dell has committed to extract $4bn in costs from its operations between 2009 and 2011. That gets a bit tricky if Dell keeps acquiring companies, and it had to keep acquiring if it's gonna dig itself out of it commodity hardware corner, a place where a slick and …
Slow deliveries from Dell - not like how it used to be
We ordered some servers from Dell and the delivery day is 3.5 weeks. This is pretty bad considering they used to do it in 7 to 10 days. I don't know if it's the supply chain to blame or cutting costs at their manufacturing/assembly plants. Take note anyone considering ordering servers from Dell. You need to plan for 3-4 weeks for delivery once the order has been accepted. :-(
Perhaps Michael Dell should take his own advice...
... and shut his company down and give the money back to the shareholders?
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle