The Xperia X2 smartphone won’t now launch this year, Sony Ericsson has admitted. The X2 was supposed to go live during Q4 2009, or so SE told Register Hardware back in September when the high-end handset was first demoed in public. However, a post onto the official Xperia blog has since confirmed that “the X2 is going to be …
Well done to SE. Glad to see a company admitting that their product is not yet fit for market rather than rushing it out the door half-baked. Maybe some lessons have been learned from the Satio debacle?!
NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN
This phone is pretty much the same as Xperia X1. It's not going to be worth it.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...