The Xperia X2 smartphone won’t now launch this year, Sony Ericsson has admitted. The X2 was supposed to go live during Q4 2009, or so SE told Register Hardware back in September when the high-end handset was first demoed in public. However, a post onto the official Xperia blog has since confirmed that “the X2 is going to be …
Well done to SE. Glad to see a company admitting that their product is not yet fit for market rather than rushing it out the door half-baked. Maybe some lessons have been learned from the Satio debacle?!
NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN
This phone is pretty much the same as Xperia X1. It's not going to be worth it.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip