The Xperia X2 smartphone won’t now launch this year, Sony Ericsson has admitted. The X2 was supposed to go live during Q4 2009, or so SE told Register Hardware back in September when the high-end handset was first demoed in public. However, a post onto the official Xperia blog has since confirmed that “the X2 is going to be …
Well done to SE. Glad to see a company admitting that their product is not yet fit for market rather than rushing it out the door half-baked. Maybe some lessons have been learned from the Satio debacle?!
NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN
This phone is pretty much the same as Xperia X1. It's not going to be worth it.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can