back to article Microsoft volume licensing website takes festive holiday

Microsoft's volume licensing websites have been offline for over a week while the software giant has been tweaking its service. Redmond's eOpen licence and volume licensing service sites have been "down for maintenance" since 7 December. Microsoft apologised to customers affected by the scheduled outage and said it hoped to …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Peter 46
    Stop

Is It?

I didn't even notice it was down till you mentioned it...

2. Brassic Lint
    FAIL

Yes!!!

It is down and it's a pain in the ass!!!

They have no quick way of obtaining media kits - 5 working days minimum!

3. EXAFLOPS'R'US
    WTF?

*&^% MS

Yes, it's been exceedingly difficult for the last few weeks (!) to roll out new networks. Whatever happened to not pulling the plug on the old one until the new one was online??

4. Andy 4
    FAIL

Grr

I've been trying to get some licence keys for a while now, it's held me up badly.

5. Goat Jam
    Linux

@all

LOL!

6. Ed Panzeter 1

Sure enough

I've been waiting to download media and get some product keys since the same day it went down... I emailed them yesterday morning to inquire about getting the media I need and haven't heard a thing in response yet. Just wonderful.

1. Brassic Lint
      Thumb Down

@ Ed Panzeter 1

I ordered by e-mail on Monday, I got the confirmation back this morning (Thursday) at around 7.30am. I was starting to think they hadn't got my order!

Hopefully it'll be up today, but I doubt it......

7. Brassic Lint
    FAIL

Another delay

More hold ups, they say tomorrow now!!

I have to get a media kit for Friday otherwise I upset a VERY good customer. What a joke!

8. Kjetil 1
    Thumb Down

Still waiting

And it's still down..

9. Dr. Funk.
    FAIL

another day

another message saying it will be back online tomorrow.

10. The Vociferous Time Waster

Still down

Down but not forgotten. It's frustrating not being able to get an ISO because the site is down, this must be what freetard linux users feel like every six months when ubuntu releases a 0.001 increment 'upgrade'.

11. KjetilS
    FAIL

Friday is here

and still not up

12. Greg 15
    FAIL

Still clueless

We had access to the site for a few days and since around the 15th it has decided not to recognise us. So far as of today they still have no update as to when the problem can be fixed. The offer of free media kits is great but still of no use during our quiet period.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like