Feeds

back to article Verari Systems staff join alumni network amidst 'restructure'

Verari Systems is undergoing a "restructure" that has prompted speculation the boutique server maker has shut up shop and led workers to set up an alumni network. "Currently, we are working on a communication statement to release during our restructure," Mike LaPan, director of marketing and communications, explained in an email …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Anonymous Coward

Story was pretty close (best so far)

So congrats for that.

VerariGuy has it right. Verari is dead. All employees were let go. All employees were owed paychecks. All PTO hours ($) are lost. Past expenses owed will never paid. Past commissions owed will never be paid. All stock options given to employees are worthless. Doors are locked (unless you need to get personal items, or are helping with HR issues like answering unemployment questions).

If that's not "out of business" I don't know what is. Anything else you hear is a lie.

All this bullshit about a "restructure" is just that, bullshit posturing. The new management that killed the company is trying to pretend it's alive to make it worth more to anyone that might buy it to save face for themselves or maybe put a few bucks in their pocket. God bless Mike L (one of the good guys) for putting on the face he's being asked to put out there but it's not all together honest.

Now the tech is good and solid and might very likely get bought. But "Verari" as a company is no more and all employees were let go as of last Friday. Sad stuff, I spent several good years there but got out right before they died as the writing was on the wall (in large font)

Anonymous Coward

Does anyone know where I can get blade rack parts from?

Especially the three phase supplies?

Thanks

This topic is closed for new posts.