Sony Ericsson has introduced a couple of new phones it hopes will reinforce its claimed green credentials. The arboreally inspired offerings are the Hazel and the Elm, but feature a "human curvature" for users' creature comforts. The two handsets - the Elm's a candybar, the Hazel a slider - are constructed from recycled smoothie …
I'm glad SE have added 'human curvature' to their new phone, because if my experience with the C905 is common I expect a lot of people will want to tell them to shove it up their Ar$e.
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers