Sony Ericsson has introduced a couple of new phones it hopes will reinforce its claimed green credentials. The arboreally inspired offerings are the Hazel and the Elm, but feature a "human curvature" for users' creature comforts. The two handsets - the Elm's a candybar, the Hazel a slider - are constructed from recycled smoothie …
I'm glad SE have added 'human curvature' to their new phone, because if my experience with the C905 is common I expect a lot of people will want to tell them to shove it up their Ar$e.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...