Sony Ericsson has introduced a couple of new phones it hopes will reinforce its claimed green credentials. The arboreally inspired offerings are the Hazel and the Elm, but feature a "human curvature" for users' creature comforts. The two handsets - the Elm's a candybar, the Hazel a slider - are constructed from recycled smoothie …
I'm glad SE have added 'human curvature' to their new phone, because if my experience with the C905 is common I expect a lot of people will want to tell them to shove it up their Ar$e.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan