A cryptographic bug in Microsoft Office 2003 bug left enterprise users locked out of files. The snag involved files protected using Microsoft's Rights Management Service (RMS), a technology for controlling who can access or modify documents. The snafu - which left corporate users in the frustrating position of being unable to …
Defective By Design!
Only Too Cool!!!!
DRM'd out of your own intellectual property! Priceless!
I remember PROFS had the wonderful capability of allowing one to send a note to someone who was not authorized to read said note.............
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it