A cryptographic bug in Microsoft Office 2003 bug left enterprise users locked out of files. The snag involved files protected using Microsoft's Rights Management Service (RMS), a technology for controlling who can access or modify documents. The snafu - which left corporate users in the frustrating position of being unable to …
Defective By Design!
Only Too Cool!!!!
DRM'd out of your own intellectual property! Priceless!
I remember PROFS had the wonderful capability of allowing one to send a note to someone who was not authorized to read said note.............
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)