A cryptographic bug in Microsoft Office 2003 bug left enterprise users locked out of files. The snag involved files protected using Microsoft's Rights Management Service (RMS), a technology for controlling who can access or modify documents. The snafu - which left corporate users in the frustrating position of being unable to …
Defective By Design!
Only Too Cool!!!!
DRM'd out of your own intellectual property! Priceless!
I remember PROFS had the wonderful capability of allowing one to send a note to someone who was not authorized to read said note.............
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...