A cryptographic bug in Microsoft Office 2003 bug left enterprise users locked out of files. The snag involved files protected using Microsoft's Rights Management Service (RMS), a technology for controlling who can access or modify documents. The snafu - which left corporate users in the frustrating position of being unable to …
Defective By Design!
Only Too Cool!!!!
DRM'd out of your own intellectual property! Priceless!
I remember PROFS had the wonderful capability of allowing one to send a note to someone who was not authorized to read said note.............
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests