UK PC maker Mesh has fitted out Thermaltake's bizarre BMW-designed computer case and turned the engine-inspire chassis into what it claims is the ultimate DirectX 11 gaming rig. Dubbed the Mesh 7, the monster machine comes equipped with a 2.66GHz Intel Core i7-920 quad-core CPU, 6GB of 1666MHz DDR 3 memory in tri-channel …
Darth Vaders Sith Blade server and a disc array to me... but on its side......
Does a specialist do the cabling, as opposed to some spotty-faced trainee? Do they use cables specially designed for the job? If so, what do they normally use?
Nice looking PC
Looks nice but I sure as hell wouldn't spend that kind of money on a PC, I build something similar for a lot less.
It is just me or is there a hint of the PS2 in that design?
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER