UK PC maker Mesh has fitted out Thermaltake's bizarre BMW-designed computer case and turned the engine-inspire chassis into what it claims is the ultimate DirectX 11 gaming rig. Dubbed the Mesh 7, the monster machine comes equipped with a 2.66GHz Intel Core i7-920 quad-core CPU, 6GB of 1666MHz DDR 3 memory in tri-channel …
Darth Vaders Sith Blade server and a disc array to me... but on its side......
Does a specialist do the cabling, as opposed to some spotty-faced trainee? Do they use cables specially designed for the job? If so, what do they normally use?
Nice looking PC
Looks nice but I sure as hell wouldn't spend that kind of money on a PC, I build something similar for a lot less.
It is just me or is there a hint of the PS2 in that design?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month