Emulex has finally got its first public Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) design win, from Verari, which promptly appeared to fall over on Friday. FCoE sends and receives Fibre Channel storage data traffic over Ethernet, instead of using Fibre Channel wires and switches. For its adoption it relies on a loss-less and low-latency …
A Special 10G
What is this "special" "standard" 10G you speak of fork-tongued pale face?
Be sure and let us know when this is all working somewhere. I am sure we would like to see it for real?
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users