The European Commission is letting Rambus off the hook now that the US firm has offered to cap licensing rates for some of its industry-standard chip technology. Europe's top antitrust regulator said Wednesday it has dropped charges against Rambus, makes no finding of liability, and will levy no fine against the company. Under …
They should have struck down Rambus's patents
They should have struck down Rambus's patents.
Failing that, nationalize the company.
Maybe put its executives on the No-Fly List.
Damn It! Almost got them!
How many whacks of the killstick will take to keep to put these sleaze buckets into bankruptcy?
"The American patent troll has been fighting allegations that it intentionally concealed that it had patents and patent applications connected to DRAM chips,"
There, fixed that for ya.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize