NASA has delayed the launch of its new sky-mapping spacecraft because of a last-minute technical issue with a rocket booster engine. The Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer, or WISE, will stay perched atop its Delta II rocket at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California for at least an extra 24 hours. Liftoff was set for Friday …
"and I cant help..... etc"
someone been listening to an 90's mega mix cd?
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why