NASA has delayed the launch of its new sky-mapping spacecraft because of a last-minute technical issue with a rocket booster engine. The Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer, or WISE, will stay perched atop its Delta II rocket at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California for at least an extra 24 hours. Liftoff was set for Friday …
"and I cant help..... etc"
someone been listening to an 90's mega mix cd?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers