As we near the end of another decade it is an appropriate time to look at the way in which IT supplier relationships are changing and what current and potential customers are likely to be pushing for over the coming 10 years. The fundamental impact application packages such as ERP and CRM have on a business makes this question …
Defensive business practice
"there are many examples of suppliers maximising their profits, minimising their overheads and exerting market control through defensive business practices at the expense of customer value, choice and flexibility. This has to change."
Why? I can't seen any particular drivers for this at the moment, and to be honest I'd say that licensing is getting more restrictive if anything.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene