back to article Shifting gears with information access

In our latest mini-poll below, we are looking at the way in which demand for information is changing among business users, and the ways in which evolving needs are being met. READER POLL: SHIFTING GEARS WITH INFORMATION ACCESS 1. Do you see a growing demand for more relevant, accurate and timely information within the business? …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Gold badge

Who are they kidding?

Now, I normally love Freeform, and their varied and many polls. But seriously...

"Do you see a growing demand for more relevant, accurate and timely information within the business?"

This is like asking "Do you see a growing demand for clean air, potable water and adequate sustenance?" Or, "does your business demonstrate a growing demand for revenue, profit, or expanded customer base?'

Anyone who answers "no" to a question like that is not going to be in business very long.

The correct question/answer set is:

"Can you forsee a time at which it will be possible to adequately meet the demand for more relevant, accurate and timely information within the business?"

A) No

B) Hell No

C) I put the lotion in the basket! Leave me alone!

I know that the Tories are coming

and Mr Darling is doing his best to get in there first but... the public sector hasn't suddenly vanished, you know. Last time I looked that was a fairly large organisational sector.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums