In our latest mini-poll below, we are looking at the way in which demand for information is changing among business users, and the ways in which evolving needs are being met. READER POLL: SHIFTING GEARS WITH INFORMATION ACCESS 1. Do you see a growing demand for more relevant, accurate and timely information within the business? …
Who are they kidding?
Now, I normally love Freeform, and their varied and many polls. But seriously...
"Do you see a growing demand for more relevant, accurate and timely information within the business?"
This is like asking "Do you see a growing demand for clean air, potable water and adequate sustenance?" Or, "does your business demonstrate a growing demand for revenue, profit, or expanded customer base?'
Anyone who answers "no" to a question like that is not going to be in business very long.
The correct question/answer set is:
"Can you forsee a time at which it will be possible to adequately meet the demand for more relevant, accurate and timely information within the business?"
B) Hell No
C) I put the lotion in the basket! Leave me alone!
I know that the Tories are coming
and Mr Darling is doing his best to get in there first but... the public sector hasn't suddenly vanished, you know. Last time I looked that was a fairly large organisational sector.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16