Cybercrooks have begun punting World Cup ticket and HD TV viewing scams as a successor to earlier lottery-based cons. The revision of earlier fraud follows the final draw for the 2010 World Cup last Friday. Now, in addition to the opportunity to "claim cash prizes" in a draw by South African Football Association they have never …
'balltards will have to be careful
now, lets hope they only show it on sky sports... although given the pish thats on normal TV is not going to make much difference.
The best bit of TV at the moment are the repeats of the simpsons on CH4
OK, you don't like football.
AND have an ego of such dimensions that you believe the should not only hear about it but, presumably, gives a toss.
I guess it will be on terrestrial, since it's legally required to be shown...
so my nigeria brothers can't help me buy tickets?
oh gosh, I better just claim the reward money for helping them free that $20 million dollars then.
mines the one with nigerian plane tickets and world cup final tickets in it.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids