Cybercrooks have begun punting World Cup ticket and HD TV viewing scams as a successor to earlier lottery-based cons. The revision of earlier fraud follows the final draw for the 2010 World Cup last Friday. Now, in addition to the opportunity to "claim cash prizes" in a draw by South African Football Association they have never …
'balltards will have to be careful
now, lets hope they only show it on sky sports... although given the pish thats on normal TV is not going to make much difference.
The best bit of TV at the moment are the repeats of the simpsons on CH4
OK, you don't like football.
AND have an ego of such dimensions that you believe the should not only hear about it but, presumably, gives a toss.
I guess it will be on terrestrial, since it's legally required to be shown...
so my nigeria brothers can't help me buy tickets?
oh gosh, I better just claim the reward money for helping them free that $20 million dollars then.
mines the one with nigerian plane tickets and world cup final tickets in it.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...