Adobe is due to release an update for Flash Player later on Tuesday that plugs a zero-day vulnerability. The critical update for Adobe Flash Player 10.0.32.18 and earlier versions, will be delivered alongside an equally important fix for Adobe AIR 1.5.2. Details of the vulnerability are being withheld pending the delivery of …
Not as well as
flashblock which also gives you so much more of your own computer to use!
Next Generation Viral Provisional ProgramMING ...... Genetically Modified Guerrilla Marketed
"The software giant is due to deliver six critical bulletins, one covering a zero-day vulnerability in IE, later today"
Does anyone else think that the only way a software giant can protect its systems from the zero-day vulnerability is to purchase, at no mean cost relative to the damage that can be wrought with the total collapse of targetted systems, programmers with the means to divert and convert what is a real attack to virtual defence?
Think freely now, and don't allow yourself to be bounded by what you may know, for as you should know, you would only know very little and you would have really no idea about how much anyone else would know. ....... which is QuITe an Enigma wrapped in a Riddle concealing a Mystery with Magical Keys which Unlock with Turing Class Algorithms, the Singularity Secrets of the Universe? :-)
I Kid U Not .... and the Doubt in which to Wallow and Drown, is Yours.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp