From what we can tell, most of you that want to have tried virtualisation of some kind or another – whether it’s dabbling on the desktop, super-charging your servers or apportioning activity to application delivery. But just how many of you have got virtualisation systems running on a production-scale? Our research suggests not …
Looks like the beginners need NOT apply
as they are running it, there is none left :)
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro