Microsoft and NetApp have struck a 3-year strategic alliance centred on virtualised server environments and technology integration. The tie-up was not unexpected. Azure, Microsoft's cloud service, does not figure in this. Redmond and Sunnyvale are going to collaborate for three years to integrate their technologies for …
Time to sell your NetApp shares
That is all
Cant be that bad. I suspect its going to be all fluff anyhow.
Mind you not seen anything interesting out of NetApp now for a while. They loosing market share in the NAS space which has to be a worry as thats their core competency.
Also,they havnt got a sizeable software stack unlike EMC which means they have fewer entry points into an organisation.
This announcement isnt going to change anything. Its like the Symantec agreement. The only vendor that benefited from that agreement was Symantec.
Heck, maybe you are right.... sell sell sell....
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests