Microsoft and NetApp have struck a 3-year strategic alliance centred on virtualised server environments and technology integration. The tie-up was not unexpected. Azure, Microsoft's cloud service, does not figure in this. Redmond and Sunnyvale are going to collaborate for three years to integrate their technologies for …
Time to sell your NetApp shares
That is all
Cant be that bad. I suspect its going to be all fluff anyhow.
Mind you not seen anything interesting out of NetApp now for a while. They loosing market share in the NAS space which has to be a worry as thats their core competency.
Also,they havnt got a sizeable software stack unlike EMC which means they have fewer entry points into an organisation.
This announcement isnt going to change anything. Its like the Symantec agreement. The only vendor that benefited from that agreement was Symantec.
Heck, maybe you are right.... sell sell sell....
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed