Cisco isn't interested in competing against Apple or Research in Motion by selling a smartphone of its own, the company's CEO John Chambers said on Tuesday. During an analyst day media lunch at Cisco's HQ in San Jose, the company's top boss said it's content just soaking in profits from the added network demand smartphones are …
They don't appear to make switches right now either
There's a 70 business day lead time on the majority of their switching portfolio right now, so I'm not entirely sure what they are a maker of now, servers I suppose...
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- Review Amazon Fire Phone: What's MISSING... and why it WON'T set the world alight