Sony Ericsson has officially released software updates for its technically troubled Satio 12Mp cameraphone and Aino 'PlayStation' handset. The company hasn't said much about what changes either update makes to the two handsets, except to promise that Satio's update provides "better performance and core stability improvements". …
So thats everyone not running windows...
... still with a crocked phone?
SE need to pull their fingers out and create a better update process.
And srsly, losing all your data? haven't they learned anything from what Apple and the iPhone do best?
sony ericsson software update fail
hi i have just had my sony ericsson SATIO back from repair and has now got different probs from the last when txting it just seems to dissapear on its own accord very annoying and still wont back up the memory card to the pc suit ironed the probs out i dont think so mines goin back for the 3rd time hopeless!!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?