The first, provisional dates for the 2010 TTxGP Championship leccy bike racing series have been released. And two new teams have signed up for 2010 race series. The first e-bike contest of 2010 will be the inaugural event of the North American Championship and will take place at Infineon Raceway in California on 14 and 16 May. …
Motorsports Industry Association Cleaner Racing Conference?
Hope they're faster than the cleaners in our office...
Good luck to them
I think it could be a decent race series, and leccy bikes do make me very curious. However, I'll be piloting my Ducatis for a while yet. Purely selfish reasons; they both sound so nice with their termis.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab