The first, provisional dates for the 2010 TTxGP Championship leccy bike racing series have been released. And two new teams have signed up for 2010 race series. The first e-bike contest of 2010 will be the inaugural event of the North American Championship and will take place at Infineon Raceway in California on 14 and 16 May. …
Motorsports Industry Association Cleaner Racing Conference?
Hope they're faster than the cleaners in our office...
Good luck to them
I think it could be a decent race series, and leccy bikes do make me very curious. However, I'll be piloting my Ducatis for a while yet. Purely selfish reasons; they both sound so nice with their termis.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support