The first, provisional dates for the 2010 TTxGP Championship leccy bike racing series have been released. And two new teams have signed up for 2010 race series. The first e-bike contest of 2010 will be the inaugural event of the North American Championship and will take place at Infineon Raceway in California on 14 and 16 May. …
Motorsports Industry Association Cleaner Racing Conference?
Hope they're faster than the cleaners in our office...
Good luck to them
I think it could be a decent race series, and leccy bikes do make me very curious. However, I'll be piloting my Ducatis for a while yet. Purely selfish reasons; they both sound so nice with their termis.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE