The first, provisional dates for the 2010 TTxGP Championship leccy bike racing series have been released. And two new teams have signed up for 2010 race series. The first e-bike contest of 2010 will be the inaugural event of the North American Championship and will take place at Infineon Raceway in California on 14 and 16 May. …
Motorsports Industry Association Cleaner Racing Conference?
Hope they're faster than the cleaners in our office...
Good luck to them
I think it could be a decent race series, and leccy bikes do make me very curious. However, I'll be piloting my Ducatis for a while yet. Purely selfish reasons; they both sound so nice with their termis.
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong