Exanet, a clustered NAS systems vendor, appears to be heading for the off-ramp after a Dell-led rescue deal foundered. The Isreali paper reports that the firm is set to liquidate itself, barring a last minute capital injection. Dr. Giora Yaron told Globes the firm and Dell were unable to agree on the finer points of a rescue …
Exanet closed down
Sent to me:-
"As an Exanet customer we've just been informed all staff have been fired and the company has ceased."
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?