Exanet, a clustered NAS systems vendor, appears to be heading for the off-ramp after a Dell-led rescue deal foundered. The Isreali paper reports that the firm is set to liquidate itself, barring a last minute capital injection. Dr. Giora Yaron told Globes the firm and Dell were unable to agree on the finer points of a rescue …
Exanet closed down
Sent to me:-
"As an Exanet customer we've just been informed all staff have been fired and the company has ceased."
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?