Exanet, a clustered NAS systems vendor, appears to be heading for the off-ramp after a Dell-led rescue deal foundered. The Isreali paper reports that the firm is set to liquidate itself, barring a last minute capital injection. Dr. Giora Yaron told Globes the firm and Dell were unable to agree on the finer points of a rescue …
Exanet closed down
Sent to me:-
"As an Exanet customer we've just been informed all staff have been fired and the company has ceased."
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'