You can argue until the cows come home about what is the minimum screen size a PMP can get away with for watching feature length video on. Most would agree that an iPod Touch-esque 3.5in is the sweet spot, but Samsung reckons there is room beneath that. Samsung YP-R1 16GB PMP Shrinking the boundaries: Samsung's YP-R1 To all …
Good review, but does it support gapless playback?
The masses need to know!
hi-robb - sad to say the R1 doesn't support gapless playback. Its a feature I really wish the likes of Samung, Sony, Sansa etc would try to rig up for their players as I listen to a lot of opera on the go.
That is why my Rio Karma still rocks... it is unbelievable that an old player like that still have unique features.
Is it me or is there something a little perverse about Gingerbread Man with a sign saying "Touch Me" over his... I think you get the idea.
Why is there a kinky gingerbread man on the home screen anyway?
... I'd say it's just you.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Analysis Uber, Lyft and cutting corners: The true face of the Sharing Economy