LG's Display division has begun pitching 3D screens to TV and monitor makers, the company said this week. It's product catalogue consists of a single, 23in liquid crystal display, but LG wasn't too keen to go into detail about the screen's specifications. LG Display 3D screen LG 3D TV: future's so bright, we gotta wear shades …
I'd buy that for a dollar....
...if only the girl is included!
"and can be switched between 2D and 3D modes"
I think this point is critical in terms of mass adoption of these monitors.
Having active shutter glasses as the method of 3D delivery, however, seems a bit old school. Throw out the glasses please?
Can they do better with the glasses?
Or is it going to be, 'one size doesn't fit all'?
After all, if you've got to wear the things long enough to watch a film, they need to be at least only slightly uncomfortable, as anything more than that's going to drive you nuts after 2 hours.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS